Terri_1969

Disinfectant

Hi all. I have four ducks. They come onto my patio daily to have a rummage around and what not. This gets hosed daily but the runoff is starting to back up a bit. I want to disinfect it but can’t find one that not only smells nice, but is safe should my ducks ingest it. Any ideas would be fantastic....

Thanks ever so much guys! I’ll go and have a look. Am so relieved there’s actually something I can use. Have searched like crazy on the tinterweb but all I could find involved white wine vinegar, but even then, it didn’t say that it they ingested it, that it would be ok...

Ok so I’ve got it on order and it’ll be here tomorrow. Jus to be sure: if my ducks swallow some of this, they’ll be ok? My patio has seen better days if I’m honest, and doesn’t drain as well any mores, and as they tend to drink any puddles I’m jus double checking it’s completely safe for them.....sorry....am a bit of a worry wart wen it comes to them!