Cats&Chickens

Is there a thread of people's run photos?

I have looked but can't see anything, was wondering if there was a thread of people's photos of their run set ups, in particular, non omlet runs and how they are attached to eglus?

I have a GO arriving next week but had my run built using fencing posts and galvanised steel, along with corrugated roofing and tarps for the sides. Also made my own perches out of hand rails and a dust bath out of bricks, as could not find what I wanted.

Looking for inspiration around entertainment for the inside (are perches and dust bath enough?)  as well as security features and tips on keeping dry!

There used to be a whole load of pictures of our runs but they were on something to do with Photobucket and most of the pictures have now disappeared.

I'm sure Cat tails will come along and point you in the right direction if there is a new collection of pictures.

46 minutes ago, Cats&Chickens said:

Looking for inspiration around entertainment for the inside (are perches and dust bath enough?)  as well as security features and tips on keeping dry.

Mine have wooden mushrooms to jump on and also a Chicken Gym that I got from Flyte So Fancy, although they much prefer the mushrooms.

2 hours ago, Luvachicken said:

There used to be a whole load of pictures of our runs but they were on something to do with Photobucket and most of the pictures have now disappeared.

I'm sure Cat tails will come along and point you in the right direction if there is a new collection of pictures.

Mine have wooden mushrooms to jump on and also a Chicken Gym that I got from Flyte So Fancy, although they much prefer the mushrooms.

This one? 

I was wondering about this too. We are new quarantine chicken owners, and after starting with a cube, have added a walk in run and just connected them, but now I'm struggling to figure out how to get into the coop area, since the opening is too narrow, even for my kids now, to wipe down the front of the coop and steps, where they seem to be quite interested in doing their business :)

Also curious to see if anyone has added a second coop to a walk in run and if so, how. Somehow or another, there seem to be four week old chicks living in our screen porch now, to go out with our now 3 month old silkies once they're big enough. 10, even with the smaller silkies, seems a bit tight for one coop, and we have to keep everything connected to the run, as we have too many hawks for them to range unless one of us or the dogs are out with them.