buffie

Pup panic!

What a morning :shock: Daisie got stuck behind the shed while I was trying to get the girls to eat weird mash and clean their tray. I was terrified, her neck was lodged between the fence post and the shed and I couldn't leave her to call anyone as she could have broken her neck and was screaming. I had to take courage in both hands and pull her at arms length up and over the wood, good job I'm small and have strong shoulders...I was shaking and she was fine just a bit shocked.

Need a lie down!!!!!!

Puppy owners beware, at the 19 week stage all the stops come out and the cage is the safest spot for them if you are otherwise occupied!!! :shock:

You think you know all about it having had dogs before, it's so easy to think "oh they'll be ok for a minute" and then suddenly you see their little lives flash before your eyes.:cry:

BBx

Thanks Ali, she is sleeping and I keep checking her. Her leg was stuck through wire fence as she had paniced, thank god I was there and hadn't left her out. I never would but it just makes you think!!

Checked her neck and her limbs and she seems fine, i'm having one of those days.

:shock:

BBx

Hi glad you said that about the 19 week stage, Alfie our pup is about that age and turned from doing quite well on the training front, to becoming an escapologist who ignores everything you say, and Ive lost count of the loo rolls he's shredded in the downstairs loo :shock:

Holly our other dog just keeps looking at him as if to ask what on earth he thinks he is doing :roll:

Karen x

Although I wouldn't go as far as putting a toddler in a cage. :wink:

Don't know about that Ali, some children need those funny white jackets with long sleeves :wink::roll:

Poor little Daisie BB, she is a scamp, isn't she?

When our Belle was old, blind, deaf and senile you couldn't take your eyes off her for one minute, she'd be off following another person, convinced that it was her mum! :roll:

.... :shock: .. Buffie , we were "there" a couple of weeks ago. Tori is 16 weeks old now, but I came back from the farm, and Graham said she was in the back garden. So I called her .. nothing, then a few little barks. Turns out she had got caught up in the football net, at the side of the garage. :roll: . She has not done it since ... though at the weekend her back legs went down a grid in the road, and Graham thought she had really hurt herself ... but she was fine. :wink: .

Such a worry ... as they think they are sooooo bold, and wordly wise :roll::P

Oh yes...She's got the i can do bug, I can climb through bannisters onto chair like the cats if the stair gate is shut. I can eat decorations and tissues and if you don't watch out I'll swallow the cotton wool :shock:

She is still very good but i feel really tired tonight because of the sheer adrenaline rush to rescue her :shock:

Thanks for your pup and dog stories, watched katie on a dvd last night (our boxer who we lost this year) had a little cry and yes I had to nurse and watch her but she slept alot so I think I'm getting a workout running around after her!! :wink:

she's fallen asleep again so she is safe!!

BBx

Although I wouldn't go as far as putting a toddler in a cage. :wink:

Can't see anything wrong in that. But then when I was crawing my parents bought a typewriter. Dad used to sit in it with his typewriter. :D