MamaCoop

Anyone extended a lo rise to a walk in?

Think you could attach a lo rise to a walk in run, but maybe not if you only buy the extension. Not sure if you would have enough left over panels to close the gap on the upper half of the run. Also the extension doesn’t have a door.

But cable ties and the run clips can solve many problems.

On 11/20/2021 at 3:11 PM, MamaCoop said:

I have an omlet lo rise 3x2. Wondered if anyone had bought the parts to extended upwards to a walk in? I realise may need extra mesh to protect from birds. 

Thanks 

I think you mean just to make it taller?

No I haven’t but I was looking at the ‘configurator’ on the Omlet website (because I also have a lo-rise) and was surprised that to buy the bits to make it into a full height WIR would be less expensive than I was expecting.

I don’t think I’m going to do it because I’m not sure I want something that tall where it is in my garden, but if you do I’d be interested to know how you get on.

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2021 at 8:13 PM, mullethunter said:

I think you mean just to make it taller?

No I haven’t but I was looking at the ‘configurator’ on the Omlet website (because I also have a lo-rise) and was surprised that to buy the bits to make it into a full height WIR would be less expensive than I was expecting.

I don’t think I’m going to do it because I’m not sure I want something that tall where it is in my garden, but if you do I’d be interested to know how you get on.

Oh right! Sorry, I misread!

That's OK Cattrall I'm not sure I was clear. 

Yes I meant taller! 

It is surprisingly cheap isn't it MulletHunter. But the same as you I like the lo rise as it doesn't interfere with my lovely view across the garden. 

But am toying with the idea as I think if I can get I my housekeeping will be a little bit more regular than it currently is! 

• Like 1