craftyhunnypie

Cor Blimey Smartie!!!

Flippin' 'eck Smartie!!!

This morning we heard a god almighty commotion coming from the pink eglu. I know my girlies can be noisy when they want letting out, but this was LOUD! So went down in the usual early morning chook outfit to find this!!!! Makes my eyes water as she is such a slim, petite little thing & this is like a duck egg!!!

GiantSmartieegg.jpg

Emma.x

Where is the egg leaderboard? I can't find it. Not that my girls will get on it, biggest egg so far 72g. Mostly average 60g. They haven't been laying long, do the eggs get bigger when they get into the swing of it?

PS Well done Smartie! Brave girl! :shock:

P PS Need to read the post above properly....answer's there :doh:

Edited by Guest

Yes, I did have a previous 102g from one of the Gingernuts - might even have been from the late Rita :cry: - I'd have to look in my photo album here at home!

Smarties eggs are usually around the 65 - 70g mark - so this could be a double yolker - hubby is hoping!

Emma.x

Have added you again. :lol:

We had a large white egg from Dippy the White Star today she normally lays around 60g eggs but today she gave us a 84g which was huge compared with yesterdays 58g.

You have the same scales as me craftyhunnypie, Dippy is a skinny little thing too I was out when she laid her egg but she normally makes a row so I dread to think what noise this produced :lol: