SammyW101

2 sided catio!

Hi all,

It’s been recommended during my online chat to Omlet that I ask for advice from anyone on the forum who may have tried attaching the catio/ cat run to the side of their house. I’ve seen a great photo of one with one side removed but what I need to do is to remove two sides and attach it into a corner (to two sides of the house). I’m not sure how the run is constructed so I don’t know how easy it is to remove two sides and then how these should be attached to the house. 
Any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Removing two sides wouldn’t be much different to one I guess. But do keep in mind that the wire panels also give part of the support and structure to the run itself. 
You would need plenty of points you attach it to the walls to keep it stable and secure. Especially if you consider adding perches or poles to the remaining panels.

I think you could use something similar to the bracket in the photo, but not sure how you would go about fixing the pole in the corner.

8F260E61-70D8-460C-85CA-9093B18885A8.jpeg