Ladylucan

Jamie Oliver

Well i have just had to turn over from channel 4, i was told that the program was worth watching, but after watching them kill the chicks, i burst into tears and had to turn over, how could they do that!!, i know at the end of the day thats how things are done, but i cant watch.

I presume taht there is already a sticky somewhere on this, but i am so upset i just cant look,

Is anyone else watching ???

Well i have just had to turn over from channel 4, i was told that the program was worth watching, but after watching them kill the chicks, i burst into tears and had to turn over, how could they do that!!, i know at the end of the day thats how things are done, but i cant watch.

I presume taht there is already a sticky somewhere on this, but i am so upset i just cant look,

Is anyone else watching ???

Yep, I think it is a fantastic idea. The niavity of the general public needs to be addressed!

I don't enjoy watching chicks die, but that was their fate anyway, not watching it doesn't make it anymore palatable in my head. That was also the fate of my hens brothers and probably yours too! But those chicks were the lucky ones, better than going to battery farm.

ok, besides turning over when they killed the babies, and being made to turn it back, i did have to leave the room when they stunned the big girl, though the program was really interesting, and wished i could have watched the lot, the killing i couldnt handle.

x