Jump to content
Tessa the Duchess

I really need some advice.

Recommended Posts

Is there any kind person on this forum who is a solicitor, conveyencer, or who is very knowledgeable about property law? To be more specific laws regarding shared freeholds.


I don't expect free legal advice but I would be very grateful if somebody could point me in the right direction.


I do not want to clutter up the forum with my boring problem, so PM me if you feel you could help.





Link to comment
Share on other sites

Is it something your Citizens Advice Bureau can help with?


Give them a ring and ask. :D


Oh probably, but you have to faff around and make an appointment. It is just that I do remember a couple of people helping others with legal problems on this forum, so I thought I would give it a whirl. "Ooops, word censored!"ody has PM'd me yet, but I'll hang on and see if somebody pops up :)



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Funny, whenever I tell someone about something I've read on here I say "someone on the forum" but I was thinking today I often feel like saying "a friend of mine said". I feel like you're all my friends :D .


Most people I know wouldn't have a clue what I was on about if I mentioned a forum. I always say "A friend of mine ..." 8)


And surely that is what we are - if friends are people you spend time with, share interests with and allow you to be yourself; give honest advice and are non judgemental. :roll: Listen to me, gettin' all sentimental :oops::lol:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...