SarahJo

Garden pics in the Gallery.

The camera lies Lesley.

Where I had the manky extension knocked down last September is now a sea of rubble which will (money permitting) be the next project after I get the roof fixed it needs work where the two buildings joined together. I don't have any more recent pics so you don't really see it I will try to remember to take some at the weekend. Most of the plants were already there when I moved in it just needed tidying and my mum is a great gardener so all I have to do is keep on top of it. I can't take the credit though :oops: Gosh how honest am I :lol:

James has e-mailed me to say he's deleted all the :oops: extra :oops: albums :oops: and has given me power over the gallery. I'm hoping the other mods will also have powers because I'm scared witless what damage I can do in there with my rollerball :shock::roll: ! Anyway, hopefully if you have future problems in the gallery, I can now sort them out rather than add to them.

Apologies for messing up your album Louise but hopefully it's back to normal again now.

:lol::lol::lol: ... just glad to see I am not the only one who goes a bit wrong in the gallery ... only kidding Louise. (Tatty scones in the house for the weekend brekky :P ).

Also, very pleased to hear at least one of the mods has the power .... saves nagging James all the time :roll::wink: .

Anyway ... in one of my pics .. the fence at the bottom of the garden was leaning .... NOT anymore .. we replaced 2 panels today, and it no longer looks like a fairground fence :wink: . Graham then handed me a brush and paint and told me to get on with it :shock::roll: .

:lol::lol::lol: Should have tipped it over him ... having said that there was just enough left for 2 panels, and even then I added a tiny bit of water at the end to finish the post :oops::roll: .

Got the water feature cleaned out and running again for the summer, so might get a pic tomorrow, of the lights/water feature (soon fills up with frogs :roll:8) ) and post in the gallery.

I have posted some new pics of 'the other side of the garden' Just to prove I am not some wand waving alien who has a perfect neat garden :oops: In fact it is a mess with demolition work and strip grazing chickens :lol: I have plans to turn it into a back patio with a parking area and a new run for the chooks but it all takes time - I will get there 8) I did post one of the front garden on saturday as the sun was shining and the violas looked so pretty then I took the camera round the back :oops: I keep telling myself that the girls are saving me a big job removing the weeds and moss as well as scarifying it for me :wink::roll:

I've just managed to look at all your garden photos, Louise - after my "little" accident the other day, I daren't look again until I had the power to delete myself!! Anyway, your garden is lovely. I'd love to have mature trees like that to look at - I'm a bit of a tree hugger :oops: ! I'd be out there all the time!!

Trees I do have alot of I will post another pic taken from the other side of the valley you can just see my house through the trees and you can just see the Eglu but it will show you trees!! They are okay but most of the ones round the garden although they aren't on my land have preservation orders and you have to jump through hoops to get them pollarded :evil:

I have just returned from the gallery and I just wanted to say....

WOW

All the gardens look fantastic.

Louise- your garden and area remind me of all the great holidays I've had in scotland. Hubby's dream place.

Jane- Love the real winter garden feel I got looking a your picture.

Sarah Jo- You indeed have a fine castle grounds to be proud of.

Lesley- Looks like you work hard in your garden and have lots of own grown food to enjoy eatting.

Kate- A wonderful ickle garden to sit in and watch the bats and frogs and admire the new grown grass.

I think you are all brillant gardens and you may just have inspired me to nab an ickle bit of garden to grow some veg in.... even if it's just for the chooks and my rabbit!! :lol::wink: The only thing I do in our garden is clean out the animals and read!! :oops::?:D

Well done ladies.

Love

Sammi

-x- 8)

I agree Sammi. They're all amazing gardens. (sigh) I'm really impressed and more than just a little jealous.

I'm now definitely too embarrassed to post any pics of our little well-pecked, well-scratched, well-poohed-on plot... :oops::oops::oops:

I've got a lot of work to do on it (that's after I finish my current project which involves 150 girls, a lot of costumes - at least 150, one hopes! - and a musical production). I sometimes think I should give up my day-job...

Janet your garden is lovely glad to see someone else had lots of snow. Its funny I forget how much slower things grow up North as your tulips are all out and looking great whereas mine are still small and green :cry: Still they will open soon :lol: Come on everyone lets see your gardens 8)