SarahJo

Garden pics in the Gallery.

:wink: Don't forget you can add your gardening pics ... whether before and after shots , or veggie plots, flowers ... or the whole LOT :shock:8) , in a section in the gallery.

Come on peeps .. give us a peep at your castle grounds, big or small it does not matter ... will just give us all more ideas with what to do with OURS :lol: . :lol::lol: .

:oops: Is this national pick on Sarah day or something :wink::?: .

I have tried to render this ... Mailed James last night, and spoke to Johannes today .. he did not have the password .. and did ask "Can the moderators not fix it" :wink: . I said we did not have one called BOB :lol:

I will re-do the photos in an Album, and make sure the front page is tidied up ..... in the meantime thats no excuse for the rest of you not to show off your greenery :wink::lol::lol:

:oops: Sorry :lol::lol:

Did you tell Johannes that the moderators have no powers in the Gallery? I have also asked James to help out as he is the only one who has got the powers to sort it.

It would be nice to see everyones photos - and those were really good photos Sarah :lol:

Wa also still need more mugshots to join the half dozen of us already there!

I want to add my pics to the gallery, but they are stored in my computer as .bmp images. I sent an e-mail to James asking him if it's possible to change them to .jpg images, or anything else that will allow me to upload them, but he hasn't got back to me yet.

Does anyone else know if I can do this? :)

I absolutely refuse ever to be a wand waving moderator in the gallery ever again!

Louise, I'm sooooo sorry but I rolled my bl***y rollerball on the mouse while I was trying to name your album and hundreds of albums have appeared inside your album in the gallery. I phoned James but he's out of the office and will ring me back later so I hope he can sort it out.

Again, huge apologies :oops::oops::oops::oops: - everyone knows it was me and not you now and hopefully James will wave his wand soon.

No worries Kate these things happen if they do disappear I will upload them again tomorrow I don't have time later as woo hoo I get to pick up my glasses tonight so have to leave early so no more eye strain. :lol: I am glad I'm not the only one who suffers at the hands of the gallery :roll:

I hate that gallery - I really do! I'd gone into the admin options and there weren't any "properties" so I scrolled down to look at your photos and hundreds of boxes appeared! I deleted as many as I could but they still got through. I must remember not to use the rollerball on the mouse in the gallery but that's easier said than done. Hopefully James will be along quickly to sort it out. Perhaps he'll give me super gallery powers as I'm the one who always seems to mess it up! I could delete myself :oops::roll: !

Thanks for being understanding - I'm such a numpty :( .

If nothing else it gives us all a good laugh :lol: I think there is a gallery monster remember he ate the first egg gallery - twice you are right the pics are still there but you have to go to pages 4 or 5 to see them. It would be too easy if they were there all the time we are playing musical pictures, or if you prefer pictures in the dark.............................delete as appropriate

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: