Having had a problem with my Cube "Leaking" since it was delivered and installed by Omlet in March 2008 and well documented in this part of the Omlet forum, it seems that the "Retro Fit Kit" which was supplied a couple of weeks ago maybe doing it's job and keeping the rain out :shock:.

Yesterday afternoon (Sat) and most of today has been really miserable wet weather and having ventured out to check a couple of times it seems to be dry inside both the nesting box and the roosting part of the Cube.

Anyone else with a "Leaking Cube" noticed any improvement ?

Yesterday afternoon (Sat) and most of today has been really miserable wet weather

Yesterday afternoon :shock: Just down the road :wink: OH got sunburnt clearing the front garden ready for my next little landscaping project :lol:

Good news regarding the retro fit though - do you think that sticky backed stuff will hold long term? :?

Helen

Yesterday afternoon (Sat) and most of today has been really miserable wet weather

Yesterday afternoon :shock: Just down the road :wink: OH got sunburnt clearing the front garden ready for my next little landscaping project :lol:

Good news regarding the retro fit though - do you think that sticky backed stuff will hold long term? :?

Helen

"Sunburnt" in Tenbury Wells :shock::shock::shock::shock:

They'll probably make the 24th May an annual holiday now :wink:

Have you put some "Bunting & Streamers up ? :lol::lol:

Is it still raining down on you where you are, Clash City Rocker? I was wondering if the fixes to your cube are holding.

Started raining Saturday afternoon and hasn't really stopped since, (now Wednesday evening). Regularly checking my Cube and there are no signs of any leaks at the moment so MY Retro Fit Kit seems to be working.

Anyone else fitted a Retro kit ? and is it working ?