keyhole kate Posted July 24, 2008 Share Posted July 24, 2008 I can recommend the Duck Tour Wonderful!!!! Kitty Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kannie Posted July 25, 2008 Share Posted July 25, 2008 My mum always says that the pavements in London are harder on the feet than anywhere else. Funny, but as a Londoner I find I can pound the streets for hours - much nicer to get your exercise shopping than in the gym! Glad you had a good time Emma! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted July 26, 2008 Share Posted July 26, 2008 Too late for Emma, but if anyone else is looking I thought I'd mention ........ A couple of years ago, I took American relatives to London and we decided to use a Driver Guide http://www.tourguides.co.uk/drivers.html as two of us were disabled and even using an open top bus would have been too difficult. It was perfect for us. The guide was extremely helful and knowledgeable and tailored the tour for us - we booked a half day and we could do whatever we wanted and go wherever we wanted. He was able to pull up and let us out to take photos and would wait if we needed to take a bit longer anywhere. We were collected and dropped off at our hotel. Not cheap, but worth every penny! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...