Laura & CTB Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 it put me in a really bad mood earlier when I couldn't get on. Me too - yesterday I actually had to move from my desk and go do some work Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cooks Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 I am glad I am not the only one.. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
muzzie Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 Your lucky that this forum was only down for a few hours the US forum hasn't been working for months. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted June 12, 2008 Share Posted June 12, 2008 Don't worry, Muzzie. Matt's aware of the problem and is looking into it. Hopefully it'll be back to normal before too long. I can't log in properly over there sometimes too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 18, 2008 Share Posted June 18, 2008 It is desperately slow again this evening. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted June 18, 2008 Share Posted June 18, 2008 It certainly is. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
matt_b Posted June 18, 2008 Share Posted June 18, 2008 I think it might be a networking routing issue (i.e. just slow from certain internet service providers) - it's plenty fast right now at Omlet Acres, but I'll be sure to check it when I get home! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Mrs Frugal Posted June 18, 2008 Share Posted June 18, 2008 Hope it speeds up a bit later on. It's not too bad now but it was chug-chug-chugging for ages a while ago Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted June 18, 2008 Share Posted June 18, 2008 Thanks Matt_b. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted June 18, 2008 Share Posted June 18, 2008 I seem to be OK with the forum speed, but I have to log in every time. I always tick the box. And after all Omlet forum has been my home page for nearly 3 years now! It's not a real problem, but it's very annoying. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted June 18, 2008 Share Posted June 18, 2008 Each post is taking ages to load for me! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...