Jump to content
Guest Penguinmad

For the first time in 9 months...

Recommended Posts

Not good with pics I'm afraid, Mum cust your head off and James takes a better picture when he concentrates! I just worry he will drop my camera though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well done, that is a brilliant achievement. :D

 

My OH is 6 weeks into the Lighterlife diet and has lost 2 stone but is worried that he won't be able to lose the rest in the time left. He's done so well, we've even been out to dinner and he's sat with a glass of water and a bar!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Oh he'll lost it - the men lose it even quicker!

 

It becomes easy to go out and drink water and have a bar, its having all these choices thats hard! That and taking time to make a dinner - was 2 mins including cooking for the last 9 months!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well done pengy, that is a fantastic achievement especially with all the stress you have had with your job.

 

I looked into doing LL last year but I have a problem with anything that contains milk so didn't do it in the end. If I had, could I have stuck to it and been a size 10 now? Probably not - it is not an easy thing you have done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...