Christian Posted July 5, 2008 Share Posted July 5, 2008 how did I miss this!! I didnt know you were getting new girls Eglutine! Same here! Lovely looking girls Egluntine! I'm sure they will be very happy with you and you with them. I love bluebelles, they are on my list too. Along with a barnevelder and an Orpington Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Jules. Posted July 5, 2008 Share Posted July 5, 2008 They are really lovely I've just been out to check out the colour of Gertrude's comb & wattles- they are red with purple tips Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scooby Posted July 5, 2008 Share Posted July 5, 2008 What beauties! You kept that quiet didn't you? Thanks for posting a link to their website - I've just gone and sent an email asking about the Araucana's Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
susanbb Posted July 5, 2008 Share Posted July 5, 2008 how did I miss this!! I didnt know you were getting new girls Eglutine! Same here! Lovely looking girls Egluntine! I'm sure they will be very happy with you and you with them. I love bluebelles, they are on my list too. Along with a barnevelder and an Orpington Me too. Congratulations. They are truly beautiful Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Abbey Road Girl Posted July 5, 2008 Share Posted July 5, 2008 Such gorgeous girls, Egluntine! Well chosen (whoever did the choosing)! You must have a very fast camera if you tempted them with food, or were the photos taken after the food had been scarfed up? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dogs and chickens Posted July 5, 2008 Share Posted July 5, 2008 Lovely new girlies. Maybe I should get some more.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Helen&Lee Posted July 5, 2008 Share Posted July 5, 2008 Gorgeous chooks Egluntine. Bluebelles, one to add on the list. Helen Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...