myles

Who Else Likes Weebl and Bob?

My two sons introduced me to weebl and bob - they have a whole host of this kind of stuff that they watch on the web all the time - consequently they have a very quirky sense of humour and (I believe) it has helped shape their imaginations!

weebl and bob are COOL! (but if I say that to my kids they would move on very rapidly so I'm keeping it quiet!)

"crabs are this season's grapes!"

Phil

y'see Myles - this list is full of old fuddy-duddies!! :lol:

Magical Trevor is fantastic... "Look at him now, disappearing a cow!"

My kids sang that al the way to Swansea and back when it came out (must be a couple of years ago now!)

"yeah, yeah, the cow is back! back from his magical jouuuuurney!"

Phil :roll:

y'see Myles - this list is full of old fuddy-duddies!! :lol:

Phil :roll:

Oi Phil, who are you calling an old fuddy-duddie :shock: . old maybe, but even then middle-aged with plenty of invaluable life experience under my belt is generally all that I'm willing to admit to, but fuddy-duddie :shock: Never :wink:

Now I've heard of Weebl & Bob I'll be checking them out, but generally I can rely on my little darlings to keep up to date with computer characters and games, but we seem to have got stuck on the SIMS. And that is just plain silly and boring. But please don't tell daughter I said that :wink:

Or MSN.

Maybe I can be a trendy Mum and redirect her to new, more interesting site

Trish - read myles's post again!!

what's your favourite magical trevor trick? I like the cow - and his magical journey and the beans - but I think the sawing the pigeon in half has the edge - doing a poo - and the aisle of ragu (or however the rhyme went..)

it's surreal like Spike Milligan was (except I never really found him very funny!)

Phil

"Come to Kenya, We've got Lions. FORGET NORWAY!"

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Mushroom MUSHROOM!

Snake, a snake, oooohh its a snake!

Might go and listen to ultimate showdown again. :D:D:D

"Come to Kenya, We've got Lions. FORGET NORWAY!"

Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Badger, Mushroom MUSHROOM!

Snake, a snake, oooohh its a snake!

Might go and listen to ultimate showdown again. :D:D:D

It seems to have worn off now - but you would not believe how long my kids could keep up the badger song when that first came out!!

(pleeease "Ooops, word censored!"ody ever mention it again!!)

Phil