Something inside so strong

When a child is born

Joyful joyful

Stand by me

O come all ye faithful

Last Christmas

Oh happy day

Amazing grace

Bit of a strange mixture but I really wanted it for "Holy night" as it's my absolute favourite. :D

just sent hubby up the corner shop

For those who liked ACM choir there is a free CD in the Sunday mail today (with carols and christmas songs on) :dance::dance:

If anyone wants my copy of the CD,let me know.

Not my bag really,but happy to post it to whoever would like it :D

PM me - first come,first served........

UPDATE - NOW TAKEN,SORRY!

We're doing O Holy Night in our carol service next week. :D

Went to candelit carols last night and was disappointed it wasnt on the service sheet (as I had been singing it all day! :lol: )

still, we had "Joy to the world" which I love, but we also had Hark the Herald......which is parts is a tad too high for me! :lol:

Went to candelit carols last night and was disappointed it wasnt on the service sheet (as I had been singing it all day! :lol: )

still, we had "Joy to the world" which I love, but we also had Hark the Herald......which is parts is a tad too high for me! :lol:

You'll just have to come to Surrey on Sunday evening then. 7o/c start but come early as we usually have about 500 squeezed in! (I am joking - I know it's too far)

You'll just have to come to Surrey on Sunday evening then. 7o/c start but come early as we usually have about 500 squeezed in! (I am joking - I know it's too far)

would love to, but alas yes Ginette, too far :(

500 is an amazing amount though :shock: , our church is teeny and it was full to the brim with about 50 last night.

500 is an amazing amount though :shock: , our church is teeny and it was full to the brim with about 50 last night.

I know, I was really shocked when the vicar told me 500 usually came. That's much more than I was used to at previous churches. This is my 7th Christmas there and we still get 500 or more, so I'm relieved that our standard and reputation has not diminished. :D Somehow we squeeze 650 people in for the crib service on Christmas Eve! :shock: We have extra chairs everywhere and some people even standing!