Guest lyndz017

any teen chicken owners here?

A word of advice for all you teenagers - When you are old enough to think about marrying, choose a Dentist :shock: They are the ones with all the money - most of it mine :cry::lol:

I am saving this advice for my grandchildren :lol:

Better still - be a Dentist 8)

11 yr old (well, 12 on Saturday- me and several 12 yr olds are spending the day at Thorpe Park to celebrate it :roll: ) daughter actually wants to be a dentist :) . Not sure that I understand the ambition, all that halitosis! But then she changes to being a vet nurse, or a lawyer. So thanks for the tip Lesley, I'll try to guide her in that direction :):)

Mind, the minute I actually express enthusiasm, she changes her mind. I don't think it's 8) to actually be seen to agree with your mum these days :?

awww! mums are cool! :D i've kind of got my sights set on being a speech and language therapist, as it's all the things that interest me rolled into one. but i'd also like to be a freelance riding instructor too, but my mum said i could have that as a second career option for when i'm older, but ive got to take all my bhs exams etc first which can be done in my free time as myerscough college is only about 30mins away. mums are good for advice on some things!

HI im Dan, I am 13 and I am one of Jane's son's (autism)

I have had the chooks for almost three weeks now and they are starting to know me well :D . Whenever I come out to give them some grapes they start charging down the garden like they are going to take off 8)

Are there any more lads out there who have got any chickens? :?

Would be good to talk :mrgreen:

hey dan! aww your hens sound sweet, it doesnt really take them long to get to know you-and who gives them food etc! have you got any piccys in the gallery? ive tried to post some of my hen pics up but it takes ages so i always give up.

i dont know whether there are any other guys in this age group who have chickens, but if there are this message will tell them to come talk!

Oh yes there are, problem is it's my 13 year old son :? We have heated debates about who's entitled computer time and when, and I've managed just to steer him away from this forum (I've told him it's all girls & middle aged women :oops::oops: ). Think I might have to let him on occasionally now :roll: . But he's out tonight with a friend, something to do with Charlton Athletic :roll::roll: . Football, and I thought the season was over :roll: