I think it depends on the size of the rabbit, as chickens will attack small mammals such as mice. I've definitely read that you shouldn't put guinea-pigs in there, and I think that baby or miniature rabbits would be a bad idea too!

My next-door neighbours have two guinea-pigs in the same run as their chickens, and there is no problem, as they have a separate hutch inside the run and separate food.

You couldn't possibly put guinea-pigs in the chicken Eglu and run (they would fall through the roosting bars), but I don't think you mean this!

I wouldn't recommend it and I have both. The chooks will eat the bunny food (which isn't good for them) and vice versa, plus the rabbits could deliver a nasty kick to any chook who bothered them.

One of my chooks decided to go in the bunny run when I was cleaning it out, she wouldn't get out (and I couldn't reach her) and i had to go somewhere quickly, so I decided to leave her there. I came back to find her pecking at one of the bunnies heads (causing a nasty cut), and she was quite distressed.

I wouldn't want to repeat that :?:oops: