A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 We have a super-comfy sofa but being from dfs, the big fat back cushions were a bit too 'hotel lobby fabric' for my crafty liking. I've made some replacement cushion covers from IKEA fleece blankets. It's now a bit of a family loveseat - with each one representing someone from our 'family'. The OH's nickname is Bullfrog, he calls me honey (hence the honey jar and bees) our dog is called Melon (yes really!) and of course I had to get a chicken in there somewhere. Given the colours of fleece I had, I went for a Light Sussex one a bit like my Una Paloma Blanca. The heart holds it all together. It's taken ages, but I like them. Big, bright and a bit silly. Anna x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 Wow - they are great! Now can I order...... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted November 11, 2008 Author Share Posted November 11, 2008 Thanks. Next year maybe - right now I'm about to get started on a dozen chicken doorstops for Christmas! My machine is up the spout so I hand-sewed those and will hand sew the doorstops. Ooh me poor needle finger! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bronze Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 they look fantastic! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Snowy Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 Well done Anna! They look much better! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Karen & co. Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 They look wonderful Karen x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Olly Posted November 11, 2008 Share Posted November 11, 2008 wow, I wish I was that imaginative! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mostin Posted November 12, 2008 Share Posted November 12, 2008 So cool, really imaginative . Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Egluntyne Posted November 15, 2008 Share Posted November 15, 2008 They look fantastic! Put me down for two. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lesley Posted November 15, 2008 Share Posted November 15, 2008 I love those bees Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
A chickychickychick-ENN!! Posted November 16, 2008 Author Share Posted November 16, 2008 I have now added a fourth bee in the blank corner. Bzzzz! Bzzz!! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
theherd123 Posted November 16, 2008 Share Posted November 16, 2008 How fab are those cushions?! Well done you! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...