Egluntyne

Oh No.... Fox spotted in Garden this am.

Darling son has just informed me that he saw a fox in the garden at 7.15am.

He (my son) was standing bleary-eyed at the kettle waiting for it to boil when he said that the fox jumped through next doors hedge, walked past the Eglu, , turned left and walked parallel to his original course, and vanished through the hedge at the bottom of the garden.

We have a Fox Watch so is this an indication that they do work? Lets hope so.

Will have to be extra vigilant, although I am very careful.

They used to visit our garden every evening until I started decanting my pee into a large jar and sprinkling it around the area where the fox would enter the garden (I decanted it first so as not to get reported by the neighbours for flashing).

Seriously though, this does work. Ladies will be pleased to know that it's only male pee that does the trick (hey, next time your son is waiting for the kettle to boil.....)

They used to visit our garden every evening until I started decanting my pee into a large jar and sprinkling it around the area where the fox would enter the garden (I decanted it first so as not to get reported by the neighbours for flashing).

Seriously though, this does work. Ladies will be pleased to know that it's only male pee that does the trick (hey, next time your son is waiting for the kettle to boil.....)

Great advice Jukebox Tim :wink: