Mutrix Farmers Posted February 6, 2009 Share Posted February 6, 2009 katiebeagle - where did you find that smilie from, it's gross!! I tried chocolate flavoured with chilli, it was OK. Don't fancy the crisps though, think I'll stick to good old ready salted (it's official I have become my mother, that's all she eats!!) Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
little chickadee Posted February 27, 2009 Share Posted February 27, 2009 I've had the chilli chocolate crisps and loved them even though OH thought they were disgusting. Sorry to hear you didn't get the recognition you deserve Tina! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
bluekarin Posted February 27, 2009 Share Posted February 27, 2009 I was even more vastly miffed because I entered with ....... chilli and chocolate..... I am going to get a personalised consolation prize for being one of the many who suggested the flavour (would have preferred the £50k plus a % of sales ) Did you get an email from them. I only ask as my DS's suggestion was chilli and chocolate too and we haven't heard anything. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
kitbag Posted February 27, 2009 Share Posted February 27, 2009 I haven't tried any of the new ones but I would love to have chocolate covered cheese and onion crisps Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
mags Posted February 27, 2009 Share Posted February 27, 2009 chilli & chocolate very mexican ! i liked it but my sense of taste & smell are not good Mags Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Janty Posted February 28, 2009 Share Posted February 28, 2009 I put chocolate in my chillis but the thought of it flavouring crisps... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Poached Posted March 1, 2009 Share Posted March 1, 2009 i have tried the cajun squirrel and thought they were lovely but if you read the recipe it says squrriel flavoring powder josh Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Tulip Posted March 1, 2009 Share Posted March 1, 2009 I quite like the builders breakfast - how they created the flavour of buttered toast I'll never know. Tried the fish n chips last week - grim. Give me a bag of scampi fries any day! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...