Ain't Nobody Here

Play it again (and again), Oscar!

After escaping a few weeks ago and ending up inside the back of our piano (not easy to get out but a lucky grab got him eventually :roll: ), Oscar's done it again. Came down this morning and as OH and I were standing by the piano, all we could hear was "plink, plink, twang" :lol: . Sounded like a ghost in the piano :shock: . Thank goodness we knew it was Oscar :anxious: .

Anyway, here he is being lured by the little drops he loves - I sneaked up behind (well my hand did) and managed to grab him - whew :clap: .

3252014837_ea7882ff08.jpg

Edited by Guest

Haha!! I had a hamster, Roland, who escaped once and managed to get under the floorboards, we only realised when we could hear little feet running under ours!! The floorboards ran the whole width of the house so figuring out which strip he was under then getting him out was fun!! Ended up ripping up a floorboard in my room and coaxing him out with treats - his usual lovely blonde fur was black though!!!!

My brothers hamster liked to escape too and we found her eating her way through a WHOLE easter egg once!!!

They are great little characters!!!

Oh my word, he's done it again :shock::roll: .

ES came down this morning and immediately noticed his cage door was open :shock: . Moment of panic (again :roll: ) but we've got the measure of the little varmint :twisted: . Opened the piano lid and there he was :D . Quick grab and he's back home :D .

Don't know who left the door open (or when) :? . Might have been me :oops: .