Lesley

Guess Who?

A few of the 'original' Eglu Owners had a get-together at my house today. A couple could not make it but those of us who did enjoyed wonderful weather in our garden. The weather forecast all week was looking a bit doubtful but fortune was smiling on us. :D

I had a wonderful time and I hope the others did too. My brain appeared to have gone on holiday and a bit more organisation in the cutlery and plates department would not have gone amiss - sorry :? (I think it was Kate and family arriving very early when I'd just got out of the shower that did it :shock: Good job you did Kate - I needed the help :D )

It was so nice to meet and put a face to a name.

2005_0703OmletParty0005.jpg

L-R= Trish, Lesley, SarahJo, Sheila, Kate and Louise

A big Birthday party at Omlet HQ next year?

Edited by Guest

Guess Who?

We all sent a photo of us when we were younger to Carl who put them on a board. Most of us were terrible at guessing - see if you can do any better (I got two right :oops: )

Choose from: Trish, Lesley, SarahJo, Sheila, Kate, Louise and Nicola who sent her photo but was then unable to come.

Photo No.1

2005_0703OmletParty0011.jpg

Ok this is my guess helped by Emily :

photo 1 is Trish

photo 2 is Sarah

photo 3 is Lesley

photo 4 is Sheila

photo 5 is Kate

photo 6 is Loiuse

and of course I think I remember that little angel holding the monkey as me Nicola..................... :lol::lol:

We had an excellent time, Lesley! It was great to actually meet and I didn't feel like we were all strangers - we've all been friends on the forum for so long that it felt like a meeting of old friends!

Thanks so much for a wonderful day!

PS - I only got 3 photos right (and one of them was mine!!)

:roll: Nicola ..... you put the spanner in the works as I thought you were Sheila :shock: . Something to do with curly locks. :lol: . I think I got 4 right .... but was pleased I fooled some :wink: . Sorry you were not there hope alls well ... maybe meet in Cheshire soon :idea::?: .

Ah I was that sulky 5 year old, if I rememeber rightly I did not want to hold the monkey although I do seem to be sulking on quite a lot of old pictures.................. :lol::lol: I have cheered up now honestly.

We should meet up some time Sarah we only live 20 mins away from each other........... :D

It sounds like you had a lovely day together, I'm glad the sun came out to play for you.

Here's my guess;

1. Trish

2. Kate

3. Lesley

4. Louise

5. Sheila

6. Sarahjo

7. Nicola - I cheated with this one as I read Nicola's comments about the monkey!

What fabulous pic's Lesley,

I'll have a go but I'm not good with faces and names??? :?

1.Sarah-Jo

2.Lesley

3.Sheila

4.Louise

5.Kate

6.Trish

7.Nicola (I cheated to Gina) mind you I've probably got this one wrong too :D

Glad you had a fab day,

Jane

Sounds like you all had a great day :)

It's great to be able to put the faces to the posts now.

Not sure that I'm any good at working out the childhood pictures though, but I've had a try,

1. Louise

2. Kate

3. Lesley

4. Sheila

5. Sarah Jo

6. Trish

7, (and I'm confident on this one at least!!) Nicola

Gina,

I think we're being teased :?:roll::):)

I never said I was any good at this.

But Kate's blonde comments have got me- I won't budge in my conviction that Lesley who is the most obvious current blonde is number 3- she has to be, the baby photo really does bear some similarity to the current picture- please don't prove me wrong on that, surely I can't be :?

So I think I plumped for Sarah Jo as the second blonde, but now I'm swapping her and Kate- maybe Kate was the mystery long blonde with colour photography :):)

So, now I've lost the plot a bit and the photo numbers, I think my new order is:

1. Louise

2. Sarah Jo

3. Lesley

4. Sheila

5. Kate

6. Trish

7. Nicola

Let me just saunter back and check that that's what I mean :?