Lesley

Guess Who?

Oh Gina you've got less this time :? but you still managed to beat me :roll:

Loved your photos by the way (next time turn round a bit so that we can see you better) the girls look so happy on the bark.

Are you finding it easier??

Jane

Ok - answer time!

Nicola got them all right first time ! Congratulations - you were the only one to do that! I'm sure Kate will send you a big smiley cheer - I've lost mine.

1. Trish

2. Sarah

3. Lesley

4. Sheila

5. Kate

6. Louise

7. Nicola

Thanks for joining in with the fun - perhaps we'll all get to meet next year? :P

Oh Gina you've got less this time :? but you still managed to beat me :roll:

Loved your photos by the way (next time turn round a bit so that we can see you better) the girls look so happy on the bark.

Are you finding it easier??

Hi Jane - Things have settled down into a nice routine now, thank you. My husband was snapping away and I didn't know, otherwise I would have offered a smile. I was wearing my most awful 'chicken cleaning' trousers though!!

I think SarahJo was secretly trying to put us off by throwing a spanner in the works, sneaky SJ - still my original score wasn't bad, and I'm reverting back to it and ignoring the second one. Did I manage to spot you SarahJo? I'll go back and check in a min.

I KNEW Kate was the secret blonde, blue eyed girl :D

:shock::lol: This is FUN .......
What is it you are all holding?
.. at the moment a glass of chilled white .. in the photo :?::arrow: wouldn't you like to know :wink::lol:

Oooo, you going to keep me guessing SarahJo...ok, I'll have a guess that Lesley has been creative and has made you all Lavender Bags?

am I Hot or Cold or just Warmish :?

Gina you are very warm............ :D

Ok.

So,

1. It's a bag ?

2. It's been made by Lesley?

Has it been filled with something that Lesley has grown herself?

Could it be something to put in your knicker draw?

Is it something to hang near the Eglu, or even inside it?

:shock::lol: This is FUN .......
What is it you are all holding?
.. at the moment a glass of chilled white .. in the photo :?::arrow: wouldn't you like to know :wink::lol:

Oooo, you going to keep me guessing SarahJo...ok, I'll have a guess that Lesley has been creative and has made you all Lavender Bags?

am I Hot or Cold or just Warmish :?

Lukewarm, Gina. Look for the one with the knitting avatar (give you a clue - her name begins with "T" and ends in "rish" :wink: ). They are knitted lavender bags and smell gorgeous. Mine's got pretty turquoise, purple and blue eyelash wool all round the outside - went so well with my skirt that I couldn't resist it!

Oh Knickers! I should have guessed that from the 'Knitting Chicken'.

I got quite close with what they were though, just got the person wrong - sorry Trish :oops:

The All Knowing All Knitting Superhen!

Good clue though Kate - Idiot proof, I like it!!

:shock: The clue was also in the colour photos (I am 34) .... some were older and only had black and white prints .... :lol::lol::lol: , better run before Lesley clips me round the ear :P .

:shock::shock: Well Sarah, I thought we were friends! (Gina's my best friend now. 8) My father developed his own black & whites ages after colour was invented. That's why mine is black & white. :wink: Well, I'm 34 & a bit....quite a bit. OK, mine was black & white because I'm old. Still, no one guessed it on the day, thinking it was Nicola because of the hair :shock: It was me because of the double chin. Having your photo, Nicola, did make it harder for us to guess...you did well guessing, 8) but then you knew who was holding the monkey! Hope we can meet another time.

The day was brilliant, lovely to meet the others, & Lesley & Carl made it all possible & were excellent hosts. Thank you!

Good job Sarah is in Macclesfield :lol: Mind you we are going to be up there next Wednesday for Carl's birthday :twisted:

Trish's chubby face when she was little make people think that it is me to match my chubby chops now :lol::lol::lol:

SJ did a good job of putting us off on Sunday as well :roll: