Lesley

Guess Who?

Sheila,

I too went to bed laughing, and tried to explain the thread of conversation to my husband when he asked what I was laughing at.

I gave up in the end - laughing too much at, 'Thing, thing a thong!' and Trish's fantastic google find :lol:

:shock::lol::lol:

Just a perfect giggly end to a tense, jittery day. Even now I can't get that wretched "Sing a song" tune out of my head (I'll get my own back on that,Kate :wink: ) but at least the words are still making me laugh!

Back to original thread for a mo. :shock: I meant to confess. On the day I only got 2 pics right, on 2nd attempt.

And 1 of them was me. :wink:

And 1 of them I had a direct clue. :wink:

So, it was an excellent idea for a bit of fun. I still couldn't remember which was which when I got home, so just had another look at Lesley's answers :lol:

At bookgroup last night, someone was saying she doesn't ever like to sit & be idle but not always in mood for reading. I suggested knitting...you feel busy but relaxed. Now I can even offer her some interesting patterns!! :roll::shock::shock: