Lesley

Guess Who?

Now, that's what I need, a knitted thong, proferably with a matching knitted string vest :wink:

Kate A - Do you remember in the mid 80's the fashion fad that had us all knitting on those HUGE giant sized needles. I had a lilac, bat wing jumper I knitted myself and I loved it! You could knit one in no time at all.

A more feminie string-vest!

Perhaps a pair of the 1940's knitted knickers would be more your cup of tea Nicola.... :D

Lesley has volunteered to model the thong, so you can see, before you decide to place an order with Trish, what it looks like.

Can't wait too see the photo's in the gallery, can you :wink:

no, one of more silly ideas I think. I can hear Lesley sighing with relief :)

On my wedding day, I wore the biggest Marks and Spencers apple catchers you have ever seen. Held it all in though, and we did laugh our socks off when we finally got my dress off and my husband saw my 'wedding underwear'

:D:D:D:D Don't you just love it when you are just off to bed & decide to look at last posting on a topic & find that there are three pages to catch up on!

I read newest first, but all the thong talk didn't make sense, :? but going back another page still didn't make sense. :?:? By the third page it did make sense :shock::P & I've been laughing out loud at everything from Kate's "Thing a thong" to all the knicker suggestions. Thanks everyone, off to bed happy :D you're all such fun to have around :lol: xx