bluekarin

25 Random things

1. I hate frogs, I'm so scared of them I hyperventilate! :shock: & when asked if I'd pick one up for 1 million pounds - I still said no.

2. I love my sister to bits, she is my best friend (apart from hubby).

3.I'm going to be an aunty this year & I'm so excited.

4. I got upset on the plane when I sat next to a little old Thai man, who was practising his English & was reading a letter he was writing about how he used to be poor & how his mum & dad didn't look after him properly - he had to take care of himself. I had tears streaming down my face.

5. I'm getting a kitten / young cat soon. :D

6. I love handbags

7.I love watching my bantams running down the garden, it always makes me laugh.

8. I have seen ghosts, but I don't feel scared. It's the living you have to fear.

9. I have hardly any friends - but I think I'd rather be that way as I usually get let down.

10. I'm going to live on a smallholding one day.

11. I have the radio on all day long - I couldn't live without music.

12.I love baking, jam making & pickling.

13. I'm going to hatch some more chicks soon - I find it very rewarding & a lovely interest for me.

14. I'd like to buy a pink Yamaha Fina scooter.

15. I'm going to live until I'm at least 92, because I ate all my Nana's rice pudding! :wink:

16. I enjoy the Omlet forum & the virtual friends I have on here.

17. I want to find my dad a job & see him smile again.

18. I wish I could bring my Holly cat back. :cry:

19. I'm not happy with the way I look, but appreciate what I have. 2 arms, 2 legs, 2 eyes etc.

20. I'm a very lucky lady. I have a hubby, a house, a job I like, a car, a caravan, chickens & a happy life.

21. I'm very crafty - I love to make things & have a huge craft stash. :oops:

22. I love makeup & nice smellies.

23. I love my hubby - we laugh so much together & do daft things. :lol:

24. I have a very vivid imagination.

25. My favourite flowers are Orchids & Carnations.

Emma.x

9. I have hardly any friends - but I think I'd rather be that way as I usually get let down.

Emma, I used to think like this until I went to uni.

I had reservations because the friends I had at school had been one disaster after another but I threw myself in as I didn't want to live with any regrets.

And, low and behold, I met the most amazing people. The three irls im closest too are so amazing and in 3 years we've never had any fallings out or cross words are we all are so similar and think in the same ways, yes we may differ in opinion but we all respect each other enough to accept the differences - thats what makes life interesting!

I know that whenever something is wrong there will always be someone to talk to, or someone to share good news with or just sit around and watch TV with.

They WILL be friends for live and, in my personal opinion, a good friend is something that we all need, be it in 'reality' or online and im luck enough to be able to say that I have both :P

xXx