buffie

Henorabillia! What 's in your chook collection?

This week-end I have bought 2 china mugs and a life size straw cockerel :) I have ordered a wurly egg holder, a chicken hand towel and matching T-towel and two books on chickens. :P That's it until Christmas now, (probably). Oh and I have subscribed to Practical Poultry. :D:D

Go for it Alison...you have to get these things when you see them otherwise you never find them again and you regret not getting them in the first place....(that's my excuse anyway, and I'm sticking to it) :wink::lol:

We bought some metal cockerals for the garden, and the hens reaction to them was hilarious.....

The shop where we got our ceramic hens from is closing down, so now we have a chicken wind chime, a chicken key box and a chicken clothes hook. I also went to SPR in Chichester to get the diatom (also bought poultry spice and corn :roll: ) and bought a little hand painted sign saying "bless this coop" - will try and get round to photographing them and sticking them on the gallery. I have a horrible feeling that we will soon be over run by chicken stuff!!!!!

Jane!!!! Don't do that to me - I have to go at the weekend to get some seeds!!!!! We've extended the house once - we really can't do it again!

Well if you turn left as you go into the shop that should take you to the seeds, avoiding the lovely hen stuff which is on the shelves by the entrance to the Vegetable Kingdom :D

Some of it looked useful as well as beautiful though :roll::lol:

I was only able to 'resist' because I had OH with me, making 'do we REALLY need that' noises :roll:

I did mangae to avoid them last time and in between - if I know what I want - I send Carl in his lunch break, but this time I want to browse. Hopefully Carl will have listened to the warnings his body is screaming at him and we can both browse!

When I picked up the chicken door pull thing on holiday he was "hmm...Ok" meaning 'if you really have to' but now we're home he keeps talking about it :roll::roll:

You're all doing very well with your tasteful chicken stuff. I am having difficulty with quality control. I bought a fluffy, cock-a-doodle-do-ing cockerel in Sedbergh last weekend. Mikey wasn't impresed but I like to get something everywhere I go. :oops::lol:

Hope we can get the eglu christmas cards passed by the 'great' Omlet four and have them to you in time for christmas shopping!

bx

Now this is kind of spooky :shock:

Given we were only discussing egg plates yesterday and my dad came back from Spain yesterday I had no chance to put in an order. He had a load of stuff my mum had sent me which I had asked for (Gin, bug spray etc) but he also had a couple of gifts.

One of them was an egg plate :shock::shock::shock: Not the same as Lesleys it is chicken shaped and I will post pics soon but I was gobsmacked :?

That is really spooky don't you think :lol: