hils

Would anyone like to adopt my lonely chicken?

Unfortunately, one of our chickens recently died and poor Clucky is now a very sad and lonely chicken. Rather than get her some friends (there is a probability we move house early next year and we would like our lawn back in order to sell!) we will give her away to a good home if anyone is interested.

She is a good layer and has a lovely personality, very friendly and curious.

So if there's anyone in the Manchester area who is interested please let me know.

Hils

(and Clucky!)

We got her just over a year ago and she was a few weeks old then, she's a Ranger, mainly brown with a few lighter feathers on her body.

I've got a picture but can't seem to attach it, I'll see if it works in another message.

Hils[/img]

Wow, so many kind people all ready to give my girl a home!

I'll keep you all posted but I have had an offer from someone who lives just a short walk away, who will keep her on his allotment. He has geese and chickens and he is there himself most days so she would have loads of company. i could even walk round and visit! So I'm hoping to take her tomorrow.

I'll let you know how it goes.

Many thanks for all your help

Hils

Just to update you all with Clucky's new home.... the original arrangements with a neighbour fell through as it turned out he kept them in a shed, which wasn't what we wanted at all!

So Clucky has gone to a lovely home not too far away with harveypup and her two chickens. She tells me Clucky is happy and snugling up to Vera and Hilda, so all is well!

Thanks for all the offers of help.

Hils