chickencam Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 Sorry, another one here who'd prefer it not too hot! I can't cope with high temperatures, and travelling on the Tube every day will be really miserable if it's 30 degrees. I'd like it a bit drier than '07 and a bit sunnier than '08 ... not fussy, am I! Thank goodness for that Olly - I was beginning to feel really lonely I love the sun but prefer it how it has been these past few weeks, sunny and not over 20 degrees, perfect. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 shooby dooby dooby do ah...... Er, I now have "pop, pop, pop music, Shooby dooby do ah" going through my head - and I don't know whether that was the one intended! Arghhh - thanks Pengy! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 NO It was "Long Hot Summer" The Style Council. Can't you just see Paul Weller and Merton Mick on the banks of the Cam stroking each other's ears??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted May 1, 2009 Share Posted May 1, 2009 I think I might have nightmares now...Paul Weller stroking his own chest...yuk yuk yuk That song is about 3 minutes too long in my opinion. I await being shot down in flames on this comment Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted May 2, 2009 Share Posted May 2, 2009 I'll let you off Pengy - I haven't a clue who they are, although Style Council rings a bell, think that's more OH's era. Him being a toyboy and all. There's probably lots more songs with shooby dooby etc in them too. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Christian Posted May 2, 2009 Share Posted May 2, 2009 Thanks for the link Pengy. That's 3 minutes 57 seconds of my life I won't get back Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...