smithy36

Anyone else addicted?

It's about Multitools only and I think it's just men who post. I love the RaptorMan username. Check this discussion out http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,10834.0.html Don't tell your husband about it they cost a fortune and we have a drawer full. I might when my husband goes out photo all his and post on this forum. I did think I would do my own collection once getting a kitchen knife out, eyebrow tweezers, few of my 3 year olds toy tools, photographing them and posting them on the Multi tool forum but I didn't think anyone on the that forum other than me would think it was funny.

Wonder what they would have to say about us on this forum - a few choice words I think.

I actually have repetitive strain injury now :oops: - my arm is killing me!! :boohoo: It's from the computer in general and I do do lots more on it than omlet :liar:

Think I'll have to take a break it's really painful now!! I'm off to the farm this aft though so I'll get my fill - there's loads of chickens there!! Only problem is the ducks are really nice and it makes me want them too :doh: !!

all my friends and family think i'm mad for getting excited over pics of chickens and wir's

i have also been in trouble for neglecting my facebook buddies too. :oops: i think everyone should have chickens, i was lucky enough to hold the most beautiful chicken last week, i have never held one before. it was so theraputic, in fact i'm going to give up smoking when i get my girls, if i need a cigarette i'm going to hug a chicken instead :)

i'm totally addicted to this forum and it has inspired me to get DH to build a wir for me :D so hopefully if the weather stays nice i won't have to wait too long to get my chickens :D

i'm going to give up smoking when i get my girls, if i need a cigarette i'm going to hug a chicken instead :)

What a brilliant idea - those chickens may just save your life!! And they'll save your wallet too, hope you'll get them some treats with the savings! :lol::lol::lol:

Keep us posted with your progress!

i will get them loads of lovely treats :D i was telling my dad my plans for my wir and he wants to move in with them because it sounds like a palace :lol: although i may have to scale it down a bit, as he says what i'd planned would cost a fortune!

It's about Multitools only and I think it's just men who post. I love the RaptorMan username. Check this discussion out http://forum.multitool.org/index.php/topic,10834.0.html Don't tell your husband about it they cost a fortune and we have a drawer full.

OMG :shock: . I feel really normal for talking about chicken poo and fluffy knickers now. Thanks, you've put it all into perspective :lol::lol: