smithy36

Anyone else addicted?

I think I realised that I was addicted when I saw the title of a thread last week - 'Is it me or does anyone else love fluffy bums?' - and thought it was a perfectly normal and healthy activity to look at photos of other people's chickens' bottoms.

It is, isn't it?

Isn't it??!

:anxious:

I think I realised that I was addicted when I saw the title of a thread last week - 'Is it me or does anyone else love fluffy bums?' - and thought it was a perfectly normal and healthy activity to look at photos of other people's chickens' bottoms.

It is, isn't it?

Isn't it??!

YES!!! Unfortunately I was looking at that thread at work, and someone looking over my shoulder offered for me to look that his fluffy bum....EEEWWWWwwwwwwwwwwww Yuk! :vom::vom::vom: Chickens only please! :lol:

Of course it is, and it's normal to ignore an ironing mountain the size of Ben Nevis too! Just got to convince my husband now, he thinks this is a hilarious addiction and I need to get out more :lol:

Yikes, thanks Katie, I need to start my washing pile, its overflowing over the baskets. I haven't done a single load of washing since I had my girls :oops:

When I went to a hen party recently, the lady there was telling everyone about being addicted to the forum.....I totally agreed, when others there asked how often she looked at the forum they seemed to be quite shocked when she said 2 or 3 times a day - I kept quiet......didn't like to admit to 2 or 3 times an hour sometimes! :oops::oops:

When I went to a hen party recently, the lady there was telling everyone about being addicted to the forum.....I totally agreed, when others there asked how often she looked at the forum they seemed to be quite shocked when she said 2 or 3 times a day - I kept quiet......didn't like to admit to 2 or 3 times an hour sometimes! :oops::oops:

:oops: i haven't even got any chickens yet and i'm totally addicted! probably more than 2 or 3 times an hour :oops: but i have learn't sooo much and am getting OH and YS to re-fence, the garden and then build my wir, ideally i'd like them to do it all this weekend lol

xx

:oops: i haven't even got any chickens yet and i'm totally addicted! probably more than 2 or 3 times an hour :oops: but i have learn't sooo much and am getting OH and YS to re-fence, the garden and then build my wir, ideally i'd like them to do it all this weekend lol

xx

Welcome to the funny farm!! Just wait until you get the chickens and you're waiting for them to lay that's when it really takes hold - my addiction is running riot and my husband reckons the only thing that'll cure me is a lovely fresh egg! I think he might be right, I hate it when that happens :doh:

:lol::lol: :lol:

[quote name="katieadamsWelcome to the funny farm!! Just wait until you get the chickens and you're waiting for them to lay that's when it really takes hold - my addiction is running riot and my husband reckons the only thing that'll cure me is a lovely fresh egg! I think he might be right' date=' I hate it when that happens :doh:

:lol::lol: :lol:[/quote]

No :!: It only gets worse when you get an egg :lol::lol:

Sal

It is, isn't it?

Isn't it??!

I'm afraid you have me to blame for that thread :oops: Bit of fun i thought :lol:

Omlet forum Addictive !? No Way ! :liar::lol:

I do like to go on quite a bit and perhaps most people including me are a bit mad chicken woman but there again my husband is addicted to a torch forum and the best one a multitool forum where one thread is "what's in your pocket right now" and they have actually laid out all their pen knives leathermen, bits of string (2p for the phone etc!) photographed them and then others post comments about how much they like each others gadgets. So no I think talking about fluffy hens bottoms is quite acceptable. Their usernames are brilliant to not normal like ours but things like Defender and Iron Man. It's absolutley amazing how much they can fit in 2 jeans pockets.

Apologies if anyone on this forum is a member of that one!

my husband is addicted to a torch forum and the best one a multitool forum where one thread is "what's in your pocket right now" and they have actually laid out all their pen knives leathermen, bits of string (2p for the phone etc!) photographed them and then others post comments about how much they like each others gadgets.

I daren't tell my OH about that forum, I just know he'll have to go snooping. What is it about men and gadgets :roll: .