Mel (& Paul)

Newsletter

Not sure I can do anything Mel but I'll forward my copy on to you so that you can have a read - in fact, I'll forward all the ones we've had so far and you could try phoning James (wouldn't bother to e-mail as he takes a while to answer) and checking if he's received your request.

Check your intray - you should hear from me soon!

I was going to forward mine but although I went to bed at gone midnight last night some late people seem to have been very active and there is so much to read - I got side-tracked :?

:oops::oops::oops: I was burning the candle at both ends again! :roll::wink:

Its a bit odd...I received my 1st one with a few other people when loads of peeps had signed up but not rec'd.

But, haven't had one since :cry:

Perhaps I've been deleted. :shock:

For staying up past my bedtime :roll:

ARGGGGHHHHHH!!!

You just frightened the life out of me and my husband!! There I was trying to explain the reasoning behind my spending so much time on the forum, telling him of all the important issues that get raised......... He's gone back to watch the cricket - and is even more fed up that England have lost two wickets whilst he was in the study being lectured on big knickers / green recipes and poo soup.............. :roll::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Oh Mel, I now have an image of you in my head cooking green poo soup in big knickers :shock::shock::shock::lol::lol::lol:

Oh my word :shock: - do you have a cctv camera here :shock: - that is exactly what I am doing.... :wink:

Actually I am sitting here in my doggy agility clothes (rather fetching tracky bottoms which show my vpl and wobbly bits) and a very old t-shirt from Nepal - never mind, the dogs think I am lovely!!! :D

Sorry, I'm reverting to the previous thread, happily read the postings about absent newsletters, slightly smug because I've always got mine, albeit a day later than some of you. Then, quickly, before I logged off (dinner is probably turning to cinders in that oven, I've been on here so long, just while it cooks :oops: ) I thought, just have a snoop at the newsletter, see what they're all talking about :) . But, eeek..... it's not there! Have I offended James, or someone? Honest James, I don't talk about big knickers or chicken poo any more than anyone else here, and I'm not deliberately lowering the tone, and I reallly won't do it again, and I'll write 100 lines if I have too, and...and...and..., but please kind James, sir, can I have my newsletter back?

I don't get them either other than the ones you sent Kate.

They upgraded the firewall a few months ago and since then I don't get anything through the email I used to get PM notification but that has stopped so I guess they are getting trapped :evil: