Martin B

Todays Sun

Did anyone see the Disney "bonk" in todays Sun Newspaper?

It actually happened at DisneyLand Paris before on e of the shows. Fortuanately the staff responsible have been sacked!

I think the link is not very appropriate. But if anyone would like to see the full video send me a pm and then make a comment on here!

It is abit of a joke(well it was, until they got sacked) and I don't want anyone to be offended so that is why I have not posted a direct link.

---Martin---

no, I didn't...

what are you doing reading the Sun, Martin?? I had you down as a thinking teenager..

:roll:

Phil

My Grandma and Grandad buy the papers:

SUN

MIRROR

TIMES

TELEGRAPH(WEDNESDAYS)

RAF NEWS (TUESDAYS)

p.s Today I bought the Daily Mail to see the Omlet bit! :oops:

My Grandma and Grandad buy the papers:

SUN

MIRROR

TIMES

TELEGRAPH(WEDNESDAYS)

RAF NEWS (TUESDAYS)

steer well clear of the GPs Martin - and keep away from the Daily Mail - you'll be turning into Dan.... :roll:

Phil

An Omlet bit in the Mail :? I've missed something quite obviously :roll: . I don't read the Mail... nor the Sun so I have no idea what any of this thread is about, and naughty goings on behind the scenes at Disney don't interest me (sorry :oops: ), but Omlet in the Mail :D Do tell me more :wink::P:P

Quick edit... I went to the Omlet home page and it says there about Omlet in the Mail... and the link won't work, so I still don't know anything about it :roll:

The Omlet team have been entered into a Young Entrepenaurs award. I think in the services to the enviroment section? Can't remember exactly. There is a nice picture of all the lads, 2 hens and 3 eglus.

At the bottom it says over 10,000 eglus have been sold to date and they are expected to make a turnover of over £2,000,000 this year! 8)

I loved Maggie, but I think that Tony Benn may have been my fave politician!:shock::shock::shock: I know he was on the wrong side but I could listen to him for hours! I really could follow him - what a leader! (His only weakness is that he imagines that society is fair-minded and the second you do that the whole thing comes unravelled)... :(

Isn't that Anthony Wedgewood Benn who thought that by calling himself Tony would cover up the fact he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and it is easier to be left wing when you have pots of money :?

Don't start me on politics I may say things I shouldn't be broadcasting!