gooner.girl

Football Chat

Ah Yes Phil, but when we win our game in hand the table shall read:

Aresnal 21 pts

Bolton 20 pts

:lol::lol::lol:

Honestly, 4-0 though, you've got to admit to being a little disapointed! "Ooops, word censored!"nal beat them easily! 8)

oops!!! what happened to that game in hand? :lol:

Phil

Not lost any points to Bolton because if we win our game in hand we will still be ahead of you - if you remember - you lost to Wigan yesterday!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

We were c**p today though :cry:

(Edited by AnnieP: Another "Ooops, word censored!"nal fan, and yes, I agree with you! :lol: )

Mmmm... but you had 2 games in the hand this morning - looks more like a game in a bush to me.. :lol:

anyway - prize for the most ungracious manager of all time?? "Ooops, word censored!"ne Wenger?? :wink:

Phil

I'm sure he had his reasons... Alan Pardew rushing over and shaking his fist at him in celebration doesn't help. If you notice he goes right over to Wengers dug out straight away as soon as the goals scored. Talk about inflamatory.

I think Wenger was quite restrained really. Quite funny seeing him get in a strop anyway. At least it shows he cares. :)

I can't tease you that much Martin! We only drew 1-1!

I notice Phil is keeping very quiet tonight! Why did Bolton roll over and die against Man.U? - they're supposed to be good against the better teams!!!!

Did you get any good pics? I'm going to "Ooops, word censored!"nal on wednesday for the moscow game - i can't wait!!!! :D:D:D

Phil isn't keeping quiet tonight!!!!!

remember when you used to own this guy:

319829-1549071-458-238.jpg

8)

Phil :dance::clap:

Grrrr! Just watched the second half of "Ooops, word censored!"nals master class, bolton were very lucky, another day "Ooops, word censored!"nal would have won 3-1.

I went to villa today and we werve very good but we still can't score from open play. If you watch Match of the day, you shouls see a Cahill sitter, Milan Baros masterpiece, Mellbergs easy header.... ALL MISSED!

:evil: