I can order my (cube purple) next week :D

I'm ordering it now as we've got red mite :( (plus my egg money is up to half of it) and even though I've PS'd and diatomed and steam cleaned it three times in under a week there was still some evidence under the perch this afternoon using the tissue test :(

The coop will be treated with a suplur candle and old oil before it becomes my feed/bedding store.

yay :dance::dance::dance: blasted red mite :evil:

I know :D and I know :evil:

I would say to everyone DO NOT RELY ON GOING OUT AT NIGHT WITH A TORCH TO SEE THEM though as I have seen none using that method! and the blighters are soooooooooooo small. I think I only have a few as they are noticeable from the pics of clusters of them I have seen. Also, check your WIR's for evidence as they will live on that wood.

Poor you (about the red mite), but I'm glad you're getting your cube and WELL DONE on raising half the money just through eggs-it would take my lot a long time to do that, especially as the bluebelles are now over 4 years old, Molly lays about 5 eggs a week and Spice has got confused and is moulting!

I am rather excited about it :) and was surprised at how much egg money we'd saved as I've two ex batts who aren't laying, my CL is currently having a rest, I've one who doesn't lay every day and I've a Mum and chicks so we've only been averaging 5 eggs a day for a while.