Chickvic Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 28, 2009 Author Share Posted July 28, 2009 There had better be a photo of Scrambled at the absolute least !! *huffs* Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 28, 2009 Author Share Posted July 28, 2009 nighty night - sweet Liamed dreams xx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 Heavenly music. Or the Beach Boys I can hear music, I can hear music The sounds of the city, baby Seems to disappear . . . Aww. Cor I was always worried what my folks would say - I'm glad this thread wasn't about then it's like running the gauntlet, poor Scwimbled! Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 Night Laura - see you later (she won't be able to sleep tonight - that young brain ticking over and over). Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 Night Laura, sweet dreams Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Scramble Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 Night Laura Anyone else around? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 I'm still around, until the internet kicks me off again Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 I only left for a few minutes one thread has been locked and this one is 11 pages long Ive only skim-read the last 11 pages and it seems that chaos has hit - once again oh, why am I surprised... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 I'm off to bed, so you'll have to keep an eye on things Cathy Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 do you really think that I could keep control of this lot Ive got no chance cathy x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 28, 2009 Share Posted July 28, 2009 He he he! Sorry to be the big party pooper, but as DS is out that means a good night's sleep. So I is off up the wooden stairs to the land of nod to catch up while I can. Good night everyone. Byeeee xxx Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lewis Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 11 pages! My laptop has broken and I was checking my emails and got loads of PM and notifications. Im having to use my PSP so sorry if it all comes out funny . I cant quote so on page 6, are you trying to say I have a big mouth JJ . Going to London to see Avenue Q tomorrow so wont be on, Ill think about you all though Night Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Space Chick Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 Morning all Lewis, hope you have a fab day today. Laura - Hope you did manage to get to sleep last night. So when is date 2 with Liam? Everyone else - Just Hello One night I'll have to stay up late - I always miss Cathy - Hello Cathy Well off to work now, see you all later. Have a good day and don't do anything I wouldn't do Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 Morning again. Debs - is there anything that you wouldn't do, you little minx! Hope you enjoy the show Lewis. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Looney Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 Hey all! You lot are completely bonkers I would come and say hello more often but I can't keep up with all the excitement...once Bogwoppit is in bed I'm usually creme de la crackered So Laura had a first date with lovely Liam - woohoo! Sounds like a good time was had by all. Aaaah memories of the first kiss..... Actually, thinking about it I don't think I ever had a proper first date with a boy Hmph, feel like I've missed out (did plenty of snogging tho so not all bad! ) Maybe see you all later. I'm working from home today but the work laptop keeps throwing me out In Saffron Walden this afternoon, do they still have crocuses there? taaaarrraaaaaaa x Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Couperwife Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 Morning all Hello Cathy Good Morning Debs go on - be a devil - stay up late Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 Morning all busy on here this morning. Have a fab time Lewis, we'll miss you! Some of us may miss you more that others Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 Chicky!!!! Ah Cathy - you've made me realise that there is something that Debs won't do: Good Morning Debs go on - be a devil - stay up late Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 29, 2009 Author Share Posted July 29, 2009 Morning all - I'm late this morning, too tired. Have a lovely time in London Lewis, enjoy the show. Look forward to hearing your critique upon your safe return. Tea, I need tea................... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 How's that Clootie? Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Valkyrie Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 Got my coffee and found a hat whilst munching Cinnamon Toasties/Grahams/Curiously Cinnamon (who thought this was an eye catching name?) Ralph Lauren. May have to sell DD to some slave trader, but it would be easy on the head and easy on my ears then. Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 29, 2009 Author Share Posted July 29, 2009 Thanks chicky, much better. Although curiously I hanker after some CHOCOLATE !! A this time in the morning? What is wrong with me? I'll have some toast instead - not the same but .......... Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chickvic Posted July 29, 2009 Share Posted July 29, 2009 I won't tell anyone Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clootie Posted July 29, 2009 Author Share Posted July 29, 2009 any more where that came from? I'm a woman on a mission Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...