KateB

Sore throat

:lol::lol::lol:

Kate and I can do a double act Gina! :lol::lol::lol:

Knee-cap was removed 35 years ago - long before keyhole surgery and 'no', I didn't have a replacement :( Knee was fine until I slipped on ice two years ago and tore the main tendon and damaged the ligaments. Mine goes backwards as well but not as well as Kate's :shock:

Not at all, not at all - you've been making me laugh and now I have to meet Lesley and Kate in the flesh to see these bizzare knees! We could have a day of bizzareness - Kate and Lesley with their knees, my party piece is being able to get my leg behind my head and anything else a little odd that people can do!

Throat is still attached to my body which is the main thing - the red lumps have now gone yellow though and it still hurts...OH is definitely telling me to go back to the docs - don't go for years and then twice in a fortnight! :roll:

I went and got some antibacterial and antifungal mouthwash from the chemist last night - feel much better this morning and the yellow blobs (sorry, perhaps a little too graphic... :?:shock: ) on my throat are smaller so I shall continue with this and hopefully have managed to avoid another trip.... :D

Guess I am a bit like one of those balloons - I'm going to go and see if I can make myself look like a giraffe or something else exciting :shock: - I'll be back later....

Oooh - one more thing - my new kitchen arrives today - I'm very excited!!! :D

Aargh, sorry Gina, great idea, but not in a million years. This patio was blood, sweat, tears and 9 fingernails. Broke the 10th yesterday lugging planters into the boot of the car after a trip round the garden centre :(

I am impressed with the kitchen fitting Kate 8) , I'm not really all that at DIY, and I wouldn't even dream of attempting that, wouldn't know where to start :oops:

But I'm all in favour of us women doing it if we can. Sometimes we just have to, else it'd never get done, or cost a fortune in paying someone to do it. I do envy those of you with partners who are keen and competent DIYers. My hubby is neither, and whilst he'll give most things a go- eventually, the key word there is competent :roll: He's good with electrical stuff though, handy when I decide that I need yet more plug sockets, or lighting. And he makes up for his deficiences in the DIY dept in other ways, so I'm not complaining really.

Sorry, off topic again :oops::oops::roll: . How is your throat today Kate?

I'm not even going to ask which departments he makes it up in.... :wink::oops:

Stu is very good at DIY just NEVER, ever, ever finishes anything - the bathroom has been half finished for a year, I've had no floor in the loo for 4 months and he's threatening to replaster the kitchen but who knows! It's actually not too bad this kitchen melarky - just a bit tricky getting them to stay on the walls.... :roll:

Throat is fine again now thank you - the mouthwash worked a treat!

Thank you for everyone's advice and help.... x