Popcorn

I'm a new woman

I've always had 'safe' haircuts. Mainly being all one length to the shoulders, easy to look after with no fuss.

Being slighty paranoid about my weight, I was scared to death of having anything different that would make me look fatter - ("how ridiculas" I hear you cry :roll: )

Well, today I have broke the mould. I've been so brave and had all my locks chopped into, and am now the proud owner of a shorter, choppier more stylised, gorgeous haircut. I feel like a million dollars $$proud.gif

I just needed to share my elation with someone!

Fantastic! Congratulations!

I know exactly what you're talking about - I've recently grown my fringe out but think I might have it cut back in as I'm worried it makes me look fatter! I think we should start our own campaign for real beauty without having to support Dove... :wink:

What we really need though is a photo.... :wink:

I've been thinking about similar stuff re users: wouldn't it be good if on our profiles there was a chance for us to add a photo of ourselves (or Liz Hurley if we prefer), so we could take a quick peek to see who we all are.... and in the photogallery, I would love more sections, e.g. "other pets". My donkeys are soooo impatient to get on here...somewhere! They think its totally unfair that mere chickens get all this fuss!! :D

That's a great idea Annie P.

I have a fabulous picture of me somewhere (well, it might actually be Jennifer Aniston, but the resemblance is amazing :wink::wink: )

our three woggles already think the chooks get too much attention so a gallery for "other pets" would be great (would that gallery include husbands too :wink::wink::lol::lol: )

How about "dream husbands"? i.e. Brad Pitt, George Cluny etc....ohh, I must go and have a quick lie down! :oops:

I did read somewhere that you can buy bags with pictures of your favourite hunk on them - you stick them over your partners head at those special moments. :shock::roll::roll::wink: Dont even ask what I was reading - my only excuse was I was in our Head office and that was all that was on offer in the coffee room!!! :D

I would love a gallery for other animals too but one for other halves hmmmmmm I don't know if I could find one of my ex that doesn't have dart holes in it :evil::lol:

We have to remember as well that the boys with eglus have other halves too so we can't make it exclusively male........................could we :shock: