AnnieP

The donkeys and Chooks finally meet....

I nearly died of fright yesterday, when Crockett decided she was going to peck the ground right underneath Boots (the grey one). One step and ..... I just held my breath and waited, and luckily Crockett ambled out the other side! These two certainly aren't "chicken"! :lol::lol:

What a wonderful set up you have. :D

I am leaving this text green as an indicator of my envy

But I have just had a great phonecall with James and guess what - I'm getting a pink eglu next week :D:D:D:D:D:D:D(pink eglu) (pink eglu)(pink eglu)(pink eglu)(pink eglu)(pink eglu)(pink eglu)(pink eglu)(pink eglu)(pink eglu):D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Don't ask what manouverings went on with OH - bless him.

The flowery eglu will probably be available 2nd hand - still to decide about that. OH says sell - I think nice to have on allotment for extended visits, but he's probably right.

Fantastic!!! Well done you! You must let me in on the secret of how to break OH down!!!

Thanks for the compliments about our set up: Yes, we are incredibly lucky, but its also almost a full time job keeping it! unfortunately, We both have other full time jobs too! Roll on another 20 years or so.......