sandyhas3chucks Posted October 16, 2009 Share Posted October 16, 2009 don't omlet sell that? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
whoopsie Posted October 16, 2009 Share Posted October 16, 2009 don't omlet sell that? yes they do - haven't bought any though! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chicken Shirl Posted October 16, 2009 Share Posted October 16, 2009 don't omlet sell that? yes they do - haven't bought any though! Yuk Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
brambles Posted October 16, 2009 Share Posted October 16, 2009 I am crying laughing at this! I was just joking with a friend this afternoon that chicken nappies would be my dragon's den idea. We were having coffee and looking at the chickens pooing merrily all over the patio! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Saronne Posted October 16, 2009 Share Posted October 16, 2009 You have all said it all Sorry you guys over the pond.... Only in America Right Stuff like that makes me embarrassed about being a Yank (but only for about 10 seconds... ) Saronne x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Redwing Posted October 16, 2009 Share Posted October 16, 2009 I blame Friends. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
chickenNutter Posted October 16, 2009 Share Posted October 16, 2009 don't omlet sell that? yes they do - haven't bought any though! I have just bought 4 tubes of chicken Poop for Xmas presents! I NEVER do Xmas shopping before the start of December, but it was that Xmas post on this forum that started me off. It looks like regular lip balm to me. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
dippy bird Posted October 17, 2009 Share Posted October 17, 2009 But does it taste like it??? Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
scrambledhead Posted October 17, 2009 Share Posted October 17, 2009 Only in America - I mean fancy letting your chickens outside.... Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
clucky h Posted October 17, 2009 Share Posted October 17, 2009 don't omlet sell that? yes they do - haven't bought any though! I have just bought 4 tubes of chicken Poop for Xmas presents! I NEVER do Xmas shopping before the start of December, but it was that Xmas post on this forum that started me off. It looks like regular lip balm to me. Lip balm called chicken poop? Really? REALLY? I am in awe. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
henriette Posted October 17, 2009 Share Posted October 17, 2009 I think I just feel a bit "uncle dick" now. Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Stevie Posted October 17, 2009 Share Posted October 17, 2009 Only in America..! Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
cluckingmad Posted October 17, 2009 Author Share Posted October 17, 2009 Yes indeedy, and it is on sale on Omlet!!! Soooo tempted to buy some for my friends for Christmas Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chook n Boo Mum Posted October 18, 2009 Share Posted October 18, 2009 don't omlet sell that? yes they do - haven't bought any though! I have just bought 4 tubes of chicken Poop for Xmas presents! I NEVER do Xmas shopping before the start of December, but it was that Xmas post on this forum that started me off. It looks like regular lip balm to me. It is...it smells of lavender, but is rather nice to use...............one of my dogs whipped mine from my pocket & I found the tube sucked clean sometime later, so it obviously tastes good to them too I got some for hamper pressies last year...I wonder if my mum, sister & nan ever used theirs............ Sha x Quote Link to comment Share on other sites More sharing options...