Louise

Pink Chicken Housing

:shock: Coar blimey .... bit costly .. even the plant thingies Graham could knock up, and add a copper roof .. then I could paint and do the pretty bits for a lot less.

Funny though ...... wonder what the wooden coop brigade think :wink: Bit like the flat pack styles on www.countyourchickens.co.uk .. I am off for a serious think about a "product" .... actually I already have one in mind for the omlet boys. :P:wink:

The pink hen house looks delightful, but there doesn't seem to be a run either. So adorable looking, expensive, no run. Give me an eglu anyday :D .

Just to add, the blurb with it announces that chickens don't like getting wet. Whoever wrote that hadn't met my 3. Torrential downpours and they're out there, looking like drowned rats, but even with plenty of shelter available they'd prefer to stand there, and get wet :roll: . I think that easier worm hunting has something to do with it :wink:

Oh Jane sooooooooooooooooo jealous.

I would love another but can't justify the cash just yet but one day maybe but I do want purple if I say it often enough it might happen :lol:

Think positive Louise

PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU PURPLE EGLU ...........