Mel (& Paul)

Square gardening

I ordered mine from a leaflet that Lesley sent me, and got lots of freebie goodies with it. I'm still waiting for the bill, but I think it was around £10.00.

The book is fab, and makes gardening sound more do-able for a beginer like myself.

I'll try and put my hands on the leaflet if anybody wants me to send it on for the freebies?

I ordered mine from a leaflet that Lesley sent me, and got lots of freebie goodies with it. I'm still waiting for the bill, but I think it was around £10.00.

The book is fab, and makes gardening sound more do-able for a beginer like myself.

I'll try and put my hands on the leaflet if anybody wants me to send it on for the freebies?

I think that might be the same leaflet that we got - offering a veggie keeper and some reports / small books about pest control / garden birds etc? Our leaflet is £4.99 x four instalments - obviously think that we in the South have loadsa money - huh :evil:

Yup that is how I remember it :cry:

You will just have to up sticks and relocate :lol: Easier said than done eh.

Dont tempt me.

We just want a simple life living in the middle of nowhere with lots of chooks / ducks / pigs (alpacas :shock: )etc., but unless we win the lottery I cant see it ever happening. Blasted work :evil: Bother those bills :evil:

I have a great postie and occasionally he brings me something addressed to me :lol:

I'm not dissing the postman here I get post at home to about 8 different people some of whom don't even exist and it always finds me. The last 3 or 4 occupants (I have been there 3 years), my ex husband and variations on my name that are incorrect :lol:

I am even chasing one of the neighbours about meter readings for the man that reads meters when he left the card at the wrong house. I called him to tell him and he asked if I could knock on the door of the house down the road :shock: Kind or stupid I haven't decided which I am yet :lol:

I have a great postie and occasionally he brings me something addressed to me :lol:

I'm not dissing the postman here I get post at home to about 8 different people some of whom don't even exist and it always finds me. The last 3 or 4 occupants (I have been there 3 years), my ex husband and variations on my name that are incorrect :lol:

:

Ah but (in my most boring lecturing voice now) did you realise that, by law the post must be delivered to the address not the person - so technically (yawn) your postie is doing the right thing :roll:

Hi Gina

Could you send me a leaflet please? this square foot gardening does sound easier than the 20ft border thing that I'm having to do! (and I do like the idea of freebies!) Or is there a number on the leaflet I could ring?

I got my copy of square foot gardening today...hey, it might keep me off the forum for a while whilst I read it!! :lol:

Just got to persuade OH that he needs to make us some raised beds now! :shock:

Anybody want any well rotted donkey poo??

Your husband sounds SO like mine - he thinks I have Queen-itis - that is I always say "we are going to do this in the garden" and "we need to clean out the chicken run" where I really mean is "he is going to.........." and "he needs to........" :wink: Very interested in donkey poo, but not sure what the postie would say :shock::shock: