Popcorn

Bless This Chick

:roll: What a palaver!

I made two, the second because the first one didn't arrive in my email account. neither of them arrived. I emailed them to ask whether they had a problem delivering to Hotmail accounts; they were very helpful (and stunned by all the requests for chickens) and tested it. It seems that if I want to receive my chick, I have to put my email addy in the cc field too :roll:

I have given up! Rosie loves it though - she's more of a tiara and wings girl than me anyway.

I've just done one, and requested chickens too! Their reply to me asked: 'what is it with chickens - we've had so many requests?' :wink: So I told them - maybe one of us will get a visit!!

Don't think I can upload it though, as I don't use photobucket or anything like it!! :?

Christine, I'll PM you my e-mail address and you can attach the chick picture to an e-mail. I can upload it either as an avatar for you, part of a posting or part of your signature. Entirely up to you. Just let me know which you'd prefer.

Thanks Kate - its on its way to you! It'll looks a bit plain next to all your pretty ones though I think! They didn't have any jeans or jewellery!!