Popcorn

Bless This Chick

Last Lemon Productions are a company who design and develop characters.

You may have heard of Harolds Planet - which is everybody's ideal place to live at one time or another.....see www.haroldsplanet.com

mh017_appreciatewine.gif

Some of you may have seen my use of Vimrod in various postings....see below...another endearing character of theirs

vim_strip1232.gif

Their latest venture looks very amusing, and I thought some of you on here might like to have a look at their new invention - Bless This Chick. There are some great user names on the forum, and no doubt you all had a nickname at one time or another, well this is the perfect place to submit some suggestions....have a look at the link below and suggest a name for them

http://www.blessthischick.com/

Hi

Checked out this site and submitted a name. This morning received an email to say the name had been approved. I will be receiving my very own icon.

Btw the name I submitted was Pippylongstocking. I used to get called this at junior school because I was the tallest and skinniest girl in the class. Other names I got called where lanky and beanpole which used to upset me a great deal.

Regards

Pippylongstocking - what a gorgeous nickname! I'm sure they'll love that!

One of my very good friends used to be a very good swimmer. She was also extremely tall and slim and always wore a red swimming cap until she realised that she used to get called Match! Children can be so cruel - although I have to admit, we do laugh about that nickname now!

I submitted ginapopcorn. A nickname that was given to me by my dad and still sticks at home, although it has now been shortened to 'poppa' in my later years! (My Dad is a bit mad)

Would love to see your icon when you get it! We'll do swopsies :lol: