Popcorn

Bless This Chick

Hi

Well I got my Pippylongstocking icon today, but I haven't worked out how to get it onto the forum yet. If you go to the bless this chick website it is on the homepage.

My pippylongstocking hasn't got very long legs in fact they are really quite tiny.

Regards

NO FAIR - Pippylongstocking is cute and lovely. Ginapopcorn is round and puffy and looks like her head has exploded like a piece of popcorn :cry:

Mind you...I'm not alone. I found my perfect match....hee hee :lol:

puffypoof.gifginapopcorn.gif

gina and puffy sitting in a tree....K I S S I N G !

I just got an email from them to say they have had so much response that they can't cope with any more requests at the moment and it will take about 2 weeks to comlpete the ones that have already been accepted..............Gina how many people did you email it to ...... :lol::lol:

Oh no I have just been over to look to see if mine is there yet and it is lets just say it isn't flattering I can''t upload onto the forum so maybe one of you moderator types could pop Boogaloo in somewhere for me but i won't mind if you don't have time :oops:

Edit from Kate:-

I've ALWAYS got time Louise - what a good job it's not Friday yet! Here's Boogaloo!!

boogaloo.gif