Sal119

A favour please .... Now the weight!!

Wonder if someone would very kindly give me the measurements of the cube? We have a WIR with a shelf with the Eglu sitting on it at the moment but are thinking of getting a Cube to sit on the shelf to give the chooks a bit more room. Just need to check if it will fit the shelf before I starting persuading the OH .... Two of them are really big chooks and it seems a bit squashed at night in the house. (Think this may be just an excuse to buy a Cube, but I can try ...... :wink: )

Thanks in advance ......

Edited by Guest

Thank you everyone :) Big then, maybe more chooks as well then :D We were thinking of getting a couple more at some point.

Yes I did think of the weight but OH reckons the shelf is solid and it's attached to the WIR two sides with a strong leg underneath so should be OK.

Havent had chance to measure today but will in the morning :D

According to this link viewtopic.php?f=33&t=47601&view=unread#unread the cube is about 80kg, not sure if that includes the wheeled section, or if that's included in the 25kg of the standard run........anyway it's toooooo heavy for the kitchen or the bathroom scales so we won't be having any sport with Cookie & her crutches trying to get a cube on her scales :lol:

Sha x