Martin B

Dragons Den

I really disliked those fruit things, but I guess they would be a good idea for smaller children.....there is no way my children would ever use them :shock:

Bananas usually go black if they get too cold,so maybe the Fruity Face gives it an extra layer to keep warm :P

No sign of my Reggae Reggae sauce yet :?

Anyone else got theres?

Just been onto the site, which now seems to be under construction, & it says that they have had to temporarily stop production of the sauce,but all those who placed an order should get theres in due time.

No - I haven't received mine either :(

I really disliked those fruit things, but I guess they would be a good idea for smaller children.....there is no way my children would ever use them :shock:

Bananas usually go black if they get too cold,so maybe the Fruity Face gives it an extra layer to keep warm :P

I wouldn't mind them if they didn't have such horrible faces :? I might buy plain ones though.

No sign of my Reggae Reggae sauce yet :?

Anyone else got theres?

Just been onto the site, which now seems to be under construction, & it says that they have had to temporarily stop production of the sauce,but all those who placed an order should get theres in due time.

No - I haven't received mine either :(

I think they've sent them all to Sainsburys, I bought a bottle yesterday and it is really nice :)

I like those fruity faces too, especially as they've been tried and tested by Shona and work! I might have to invest in a couple. My fruit doens't tend to get battered about having been used as goal posts, but it does roll about in the bottom of my bag and pick up all sorts of bacteria I'm sure. :? What a great idea :idea:

Honestly - my lot love the banana ones! I was thinking of getting some of the round ones, as they quite like an apple or pear in their lunch as well, but they always get chucked in their bags, and get attacked by book edges and pencil case corners!

The fruity faces have clips so you can attach them to a bag zip, so they dangle free. Honestly, I cannot praise them enough (despite the mildy disturbing faces......)

Shewee :shock:

That's made me laugh outloud.

We really do live in a fast paced society don't we. No time to sit down and wee these days :roll: I dread to think what will be invented soon... :lol:

Going to have a look at the site now. Lesley has already posted in the Reggae Reggae Sauce thread about her refund. They sent a lovely apology to her.

Edit - the note on the site is the email they sent Martin.

We really do live in a fast paced society don't we. No time to sit down and wee these days :roll: .

.... but great for up on mountains Gina :lol: - saves bearing all :roll:

I was very impressed with the reply from Levi about the sauce I ordered.

Thanks for the top tip Lesley. I shall have to order one for my next mountain climb!

(Mind you, come to think of it - I could have done with one when I climbed Snowdon a couple of years ago. I had to go behind a rock and have a look-out to save upsetting anyone with my bare eglu bum)

We really do live in a fast paced society don't we. No time to sit down and wee these days :roll: .

.... but great for up on mountains Gina :lol: - saves bearing all :roll:

I was very impressed with the reply from Levi about the sauce I ordered.

How surely you would still have to pull the trews down our anatomy hasnt changed.