Cate in NZ

For Chookiehen

:evil::evil::evil::evil::evil:

Oh bums......I missed it because I was off picking up Caitlin from her friends. Will just have to sky+ the repeat on ITV2 tomorrow, and watch it in slow motion...... :wink::drool::drool::drool:

What exactly do you see in him Shona......just curious.....as he doesn't set my heart aflutter at all. :?:D

I'm not sure......he just makes me go a bit weak at the knees. It sneaked up on me quite unexpectedly, whilst watching him on 'Dancing on Ice' last year. A combination of his smile (aaaahhhh!), tight skating costumes, a glass or two of wine, and his size (I like a big man, who's going to protect me :D ), made me think 'phwoaar'.

But he would have to keep his hair short - I can't be doing with a man with a girls haircut.

Lovely! Watched the repeat yesterday. Over and over and over and over.... :drool::drool::drool::lol:

What exactly do you see in him Shona......just curious.....as he doesn't set my heart aflutter at all. :?:D

I'm not sure......he just makes me go a bit weak at the knees. It sneaked up on me quite unexpectedly, whilst watching him on 'Dancing on Ice' last year. A combination of his smile (aaaahhhh!), tight skating costumes, a glass or two of wine, and his size (I like a big man, who's going to protect me :D ), made me think 'phwoaar'.

But he would have to keep his hair short - I can't be doing with a man with a girls haircut.

Aah...I see! I totally agree with your comments about hair!

The only thing worse than a man with a ponytail is a bald man with a ponytail!

(for the record....I quite like a baldie...but sans ponytail!)

Lovely! Watched the repeat yesterday. Over and over and over and over.... :drool::drool::drool::lol:

I was hoping that he was going to be wearing a smart lycra skating outfit once again 8) Glad he got rid of the girlie ponytail :wink: .

I saw him in our local boots with his wife a few years back, he's even better in the flesh. Poor chap nearly got mobbed :roll::roll:

When it comes down to it, David is simply a sex-god! :D

:shock::shameonu:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Come on Emma, admit it....you fancy him a bit as well......you know you do.....I'm not going to stop till 'David Fanciers' have achieved world domination! :lol::lol::lol:

A combination of his smile (aaaahhhh!), tight skating costumes, a bottle or two of wine, and his size (I like a big man, who's going to protect me :D ), made me think 'phwoaar'.

It all becomes clear.... :lol:

Oh yes, it certainly does :lol::lol::lol: .

Ah! - is that where I'm going wrong?

I'm not going to stop till 'David Fanciers' have achieved world domination! :lol::lol::lol:

Well - there are just the two of us Shona :? - and I think 'fancy' is too strong a word for me :lol:

Ok Lesley, you and me against the world......who do we start with?